GWU Issues Management

A blog established for the George Washington University School of Political Management's Issues Management course.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

A middle aged white guy, who likes to think, talk and, too infrequently, write about politics, religion and gadgets.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Calling all email addresses

I very much like to communicate by email. If you, a student with the issues management course, have an email address, please send to the address listed on the syllabus. I will then send you an electronic version of the syllabus, which has links to the required reading. And I will also build an email list for necessary communications during the course.

Here's an incentive. Sending me an email address will count as a comment on the blog for purposes of the grade, since it will show that you've visited.

I enjoyed meeting you all on Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princeton Dem said...

My e-mail address is: msimmons@gwu.edu.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home